Greetings HeroClix Fans,
WizKids Games is proud to launch of a support tool for new and established HeroClix players– the HeroClix Rules Forum! This online support site is now available as a part of the WizKids Event System (WES) and can be found here— HeroClix Rules Forum Link.
Through the HeroClix Rules Forum, players will have direct access to the HeroClix Rules Team and will be able to submit and receive responses to their HeroClix rules questions. (Please note: the HeroClix Rules Forum is specifically designed to be a resource for answering rules questions– as such we ask that discussion be limited to rules-related questions.)
You must have a registered account in the WizKids Event System (WES) in order to use the HeroClix Rules Forum. Don’t have a WES account? Register here. (WizKids Event System)
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- With GenCon approaching next week, we will be monitoring the incoming rules questions as we can, but there may be a delay in responses during the time of the convention.
- The HeroClix Rules Email (email@example.com) will continue to be monitored for the next few weeks and then will no longer be active—please use the HeroClix Rules Forum for all future rules questions.
As always, thank you for your continued interest and support.
-The WK Team
In conjunction with this announcement, we have some important HeroClix rules information that are effective immediately:
DEFINED GAME TERM
A Countdown Click is represented by a single large number on a click of a character’s dial with no combat values. A character on a Countdown Click can’t be moved, placed, targeted, assigned an action, or damaged. Rules for turning the dial when on Countdown Clicks are found on the character’s card. A Countdown Click can never be healed onto unless a game effect specifies otherwise.
Thor: The Dark World #013 Loki
IMPRISONED BY GREED…: As long as Loki is on a countdown click, he can’t be moved, placed, targeted, assigned an action, or damaged, and at the beginning of your turn, you may turn his dial once to the right. If Loki is on a countdown click and no friendly characters are on the map, click Loki to click #4.
IMPRISONED BY GREED…: As long as Loki is on a countdown click, he can’t be moved, placed, targeted, assigned an action, or damaged, and at the beginning of your turn, you may turn his dial once to the right. If Loki is on a countdown click and no other friendly characters are on the map on non-countdown clicks, click Loki to click #4.
War of Light Sniper Rifle Constructs (All colors)
This character’s range value becomes 10.
This character’s range value becomes 10 (before any other replacement values).
War of Light Entities (#060-068)
ENTITY POSSESSION: When (name of entity) would be KO’d or, if you pay 25 points when building your force, place Entity on another friendly character’s card if that character is 25 points or more, has the “fist” or “sharpshooter” symbol, the “shield” or “indomitable” symbol, and the “tiny” or “burst” symbol. That character has Entity’s keywords and can use the Possessed ability with this character as the Possessor. When that character is KO’d, Entity is removed from the game.
POSSESSED: Click the Possessor’s dial to the same click number as this character and change it during the game in the same way that this character’s dial changes. At the beginning of each of your turns or after this character takes or is healed of damage and actions resolve, you may choose 1 power showing on one Possessor’s dial and 1 combat value on one Possessor’s dial higher than this character’s printed combat value. This character can use that power and modifies that combat value by +1 until your next turn or until it is healed or takes damage. If the Possessor is turned to a KO click, it is removed from the game immediately.
- When the Possessor is turned to a KO click or the Possessed is KO’d, the opposing player scores points for the Entity.
Deadpool #043 Black Talon
POWER OF THE LIVING LOA: When Black Talon uses Mind Control, you may place a KO’d opposing character in an adjacent square on its starting click, and that character becomes the target. After actions resolve, that character is removed from the game.
- Black Talon’s Trait “Power of the Living Loa” can’t target characters that are on the map or on character cards.
- When Black Talon’s “Power of the Living Loa” removes a character from the game, it returns to it’s owner’s sideline. It may not be targeted again by Black Talon through the use of this trait.
- No points will be scored for a character removed from the game through the “Power of the Living Loa”.
2013 Convention Exclusive Bat-Mite
YOU’RE MY HERO: Once per game, give Bat-Mite a free action and choose another friendly character. That character is Bat-Mite’s Idol.
- The friendly character chosen by the “You’re My Hero” trait must be on the map.